The Best Hotels in Arizona
Why we love it: A top-notch glamping resort near the Grand Canyon’s South Rim entrance
- Spacious, cabin-style safari tents with king beds and stoves
- Adventure concierges to help make the most of your Grand Canyon visit
Why we love it: A luxurious but family-friendly stay surrounded by a stunning ponderosa pine forest
- Comfortable, spacious rooms with seating areas and big bathrooms
- Family-friendly amenities like a heated pool and badminton court
Why we love it: A boutique resort that perfectly merges relaxation with exploration
- Amenities like an infinity pool, spa, and outdoor fire pits to help you unwind
- Unique offerings like daily yoga classes and nightly social hours...
Why we love it: An Arts and Crafts–style masterpiece with a friendly vibe and charm in spades
- Sedona’s only Arts and Crafts hotel, with real adobe walls
- Social spaces like a campfire and living room hearth
Why we love it: An iconic spa resort remade as a chic, eco-friendly retreat
- A digitally disconnected philosophy that allows guests to unwind and engage
- Meals at the fantastic on-site restaurant included in the room rate
Why we love it: A stylish Phoenix property that blends elegance, whimsy, and tasteful salutes to the Southwest
- Several north-facing rooms with stunning views of Camelback Mountain
- Whimsical design inspired by Arizona
- A rooftop...
Why we love it: A trusted brand with local extras like complimentary bikes and a pop-up art studio
- Mid-century modern design that’s a welcome break from Southwestern kitsch
- A rooftop pool and bar with sweeping city...
Why we love it: A bungalow-based resort inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright and his beloved Sonoran Desert
- Spacious bungalows full of mid-century style
- Decor from local nonprofit Cattle Track Arts Compound
- Desert-inspired treatments...
Why we love it: A photogenic inn that draws design aficionados to Saguaro National Park
- Design-forward suites with fireplaces and private patios
- A scenic location right on Saguaro National Park
- Unique amenities like a chef’s...
Why we love it: A historic hotel with charming rooms, local art, and stunning desert views
- A storied history as an Old Hollywood retreat
- The more than 100 pieces of local art on property
- Two scenic restaurants and an...
Why we love it: A raucous stay where historic details meet a modern party scene
- A thrilling backstory full of gangsters and ghosts
- Regular programming like reenactments of John Dillinger’s downfall
- A lively scene, complete...
Why we love it: An all-American dude ranch where guests can play cowboy in luxury
- A superb riding program that brings over 150 horses to the mesquite corral each morning
- Luxury amenities like an outdoor pool and spa to...
Why we love it: A quirky stay full of historic details, local art, and top-notch cocktails
- A collection of local art that’s all for sale
- An on-site lounge with creative cocktails by Donald Murray
- Fun amenities like record...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum