The Perfect Week in Bermuda
Once the base for the British Royal Navy in the Atlantic region, this enormous port complex is now a buzzing mixof restaurants, shops, art studios, excursion outfitters and more that occupy former warehouses. Among the premier attractions is the...
Built in 1846, this is one of the oldest cast-iron lighthouses in the world. It was visited by Queen Elizabeth II in 1953, shortly after her coronation. For spectacular island and sea views, trek up the 185 steps to the lighthouse’s...
If you’re looking for a party atmosphere and excellent people-watching, this restaurant/bar positioned near Hamilton's harbor is your spot. It serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night snacks. DJs spin and live music is...
- 1 National Parks 9 Underrated National Parks You Should Visit in 2021
- 2 Hiking + Cycling Inside the Thrilling, Slightly Terrifying World of Austrian Hut-to-Hut Hiking
- 3 Tips + News Greece Will Reopen Earlier Than Expected to Vaccinated Travelers
- 4 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 5 Tips + News Hawaii Outlines Plans for COVID Vaccine Passport