The Best Things to Do in Washington, D.C.
Visiting Washington, D.C., is a chance to reflect on our national heritage, with memorials and free Smithsonian museums along the National Mall that explore where we've been and where we're going. But the city doesn't take itself too seriously, and after you've had a dose of American history, you can check out vibrant neighborhood markets, the performing arts scene, and green spaces.
- 1 Longreads A Very Big Little Country
- 2 Air Travel United Just Added a Ton of New International Flights for 2022
- 3 COVID + Travel Singapore and Thailand Are Opening to U.S. Travelers—What to Know About Southeast Asia Travel
- 4 COVID + Travel We Reviewed the CDC-Approved COVID Home Tests for International Travel—Here’s What to Know
- 5 Trains Wes Anderson Designed a Train Carriage—and It Looks Like Something out of His Movies