The Best Things to Do in Washington, D.C.
Visiting Washington, D.C., is a chance to reflect on our national heritage, with memorials and free Smithsonian museums along the National Mall that explore where we've been and where we're going. But the city doesn't take itself too seriously, and after you've had a dose of American history, you can check out vibrant neighborhood markets, the performing arts scene, and green spaces.
- 1 Longreads Finders, Keepers
- 2 Tips + News CDC Approves At-Home COVID Tests for International Travel
- 3 Tips + News These Countries Are Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 4 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 5 Tips + News Need a New U.S. Passport? The Wait Time Is up to 3 Months Right Now