This restaurant serving Shanghai favorites is inside a stately 1920s Spanish-style villa. The plating is as elegant as the private dining rooms. Seated at antique tables, diners can enjoy a parade of local dishes, all prepared in original,...
Between its all-you-can-eat weekend dim sum and the regular menu of Shanghai and Cantonese fare, Lynn packs in eager diners. In elegant environs, locals tuck into lobster fried rice, Shanghai crispy duck (a toothsome take on classic Peking duck)...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico