Cape Town's Top Sights
Just a seven hour flight from Antarctica, Cape Town teeters on the edge of the earth -- and if you make the epic journey to get here, you'll be rewarded with some of the planet's best travel destinations. Spy on penguins in their beachy habitat, soar to the peak of majestic Table Mountain in a cable car, and get wine drunk in the region's legendary vineyards. In the city center, wander through historical Bo-Kaap's colorful houses and cobbled streets, stopping in the Bo-Kaap Museum to listen to the moving stories from South Africa's infamous apartheid era. From nature's artistry to gripping history, here are Cape Town's top attractions.
- 1Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 2Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 4Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 5Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game