Cape Town's Top Sights
Board the “aerial cableway” and you’ll soon be climbing 765 meters (2,510 feet) to the top of Table Mountain, with views of the city and Table Bay. The car rotates on its ascent, giving everyone a 360-degree view. At the summit,...
One of South Africa’s most famous sights is Robben Island, located seven kilometers (four miles) to the west of Cape Town. Its history as a prison is almost as old as the first Dutch settlement on the cape—dating back to the 17th...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna