The Perfect Weekend in Dubai
Two architectural wondershelpedput Dubai on the map: the Burj Al Arab hotel, which resemblesthe sail of a ship out on the gulf waters, and the Palm Jumeirah, a residential development on a manmade archipelago that fans out in the shape of a huge...
The largest mosque in Dubaiand the only one open to non-Muslims, the Jumeirah Mosque dominates the upscale beach area. The cream-colored sandstone structure with twoslim minarets holds some 1,200 faithful. Though it looks historic, the mosque only...
- 1 Hotels Airbnb Seeking Candidates to Live Anywhere in the World for a Year
- 2 Trains Tour the Country by Train for $299 With Amtrak’s USA Rail Pass
- 3 Tips + News Spain Has Reopened to Travelers—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 4 Tips + News France and Denmark Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 5 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?