The Perfect Weekend in Dubai
Two architectural wondershelpedput Dubai on the map: the Burj Al Arab hotel, which resemblesthe sail of a ship out on the gulf waters, and the Palm Jumeirah, a residential development on a manmade archipelago that fans out in the shape of a huge...
The largest mosque in Dubaiand the only one open to non-Muslims, the Jumeirah Mosque dominates the upscale beach area. The cream-colored sandstone structure with twoslim minarets holds some 1,200 faithful. Though it looks historic, the mosque only...
- 1 Air Travel United to Suspend These 7 Routes in June
- 2 COVID + Travel We Reviewed the CDC-Approved COVID Home Tests for International Travel—Here’s What to Know
- 3 Tips + News The Euro Is at $1.05—the Lowest It’s Been in Years
- 4 People After Living, Traveling, and Learning Her Way to 100, Deborah Szekely Has Some Advice for You
- 5 COVID + Travel What Happens if You Get COVID While Traveling Abroad? Let Me Tell You—It Happened to Me