The Best Things to Do in Seoul
This “Palace Greatly Blessed by Heaven” was once the heart of Korea. It was the power center of the Joseon dynasty (1392–1897), and was originally built in 1395—some new digs for a new dynasty. Like the Forbidden City in Beijing, the palace is a...
Seoul’s War Memorial Museum is a massive complex that can easily eat up a history buff’s whole day. The big-ticket items—tanks, planes, missiles—are outside; inside is a complete history of military actions in Korea. One...
- 1 Tips + News Europe Finally Lifts U.S. Travel Ban—458 Days Later
- 2 Hotels Airbnb Seeking Candidates to Live Anywhere in the World for a Year
- 3 Tech + Gear The Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers in 2021
- 4 COVID + Travel Portugal Reopens to U.S. Visitors
- 5 COVID + Travel Spain Has Reopened to Travelers—Here’s Everything You Need to Know