How to Drink Well in Las Vegas
Collected by Afar Magazine
Whether you find yourself in the U.S. Capital of Drinking a Lot for a work convention or a getaway with friends, follow these guidelines and you’ll make new memories instead of losing a few.
2535 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Rather than diving right into the hard stuff, sip one of the 35 craft beers on tap at the new SLS hotel’s Umami Burger beer garden. Pair it with an Umami pork belly sausage, served only at these bar stools.
506 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
Park on Fremont is a everything that a gastropub and beer garden should be, with a very cool, hipster bar (featuring taxidermy—a must these days), as well as ample space to stretch out underneath cafe lights in the back. It's like a little piece...
525 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
As part of the downtown revitalization renaissance, one of the new, interesting places to open in the area has been Commonwealth, a stylish Prohibition-era cocktail bar complete with its own speakeasy. The cocktail menu consists of two types of...
3595 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
- 1 Hotels Airbnb Seeking Candidates to Live Anywhere in the World for a Year
- 2 COVID + Travel Spain Has Reopened to Travelers—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 3 Tips + News France and Denmark Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 4 COVID + Travel Portugal Reopens to U.S. Visitors
- 5 Trains Tour the Country by Train for $299 With Amtrak’s USA Rail Pass