The Best Hotels in Chicago
Chicago's reputation as a food city is underscored at its best hotels. Star chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten oversees the kitchen at the Pump Room in Public hotel, while Longman & Eagle has six rooms above a pub specializing in whiskey cocktails. Sports fanatics can spot Chicago Bulls players working out at the gym in the Peninsula hotel and fitness geeks will love the old-school boxing ring at the Soho House. Movie buffs may recognize Chicago's Langham and Trump hotels from the Dark Knight.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip