Beijing's Top Sights
Located within walking distance from the Forbidden City, this cheerful shop is chockablock with colorful kites. The Liu family has been making kites by hand for three generations and what’s for sale here are works of art. You'll find kites...
Hiking the Great Wall was an amazing experience. What made it even better was going to Simatai, which isn't as heavily visited as Badaling and other parts of the Wall. It's harder to get to and takes more effort to reach, but it's worth it. The...
Despite its name, within this mall are shops selling all manner of electronics, watches, clothing, handbags, suitcases and, of course, jewelry—including pearls. This is a popular spot for buying souvenirs, especially tea sets, calligraphy...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign