Atenas On High
Located an 'exciting' 45 minute drive west of San Jose is the hidden town of Atenas. Touted as having one of the best climates on the globe, it's the perfect spot to really get away from it all and bask in the wonder of Costa Rica. Here's a quick hit list of things we did over a five day period. You could spend a lifetime in this country, but if your time is limited, here's a pretty good start for ya.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip