When Chicago native restaurateurs Andy and Trisha Florsheim purchased the former Martini House, they knew better than to touch the bar. Hidden from sight in the basement of what was built as a house in the 1800’s, the bar is rumored to have been used as a speakeasy during Prohibition and it is beloved by the local St. Helena population to this day. It’s also the only place in town to get food after 10 pm. The list of classics and original cocktails is extensive — and seasonal. Cozy up in one of the black leather banquettes or grab one of ten seats at the original tiled bar: better for checking out the incredible selection of spirits.