The Best Restaurants and Bars in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Collected by Jane Zarem , AFAR Local Expert
St. Vincent and the Grenadines are home to a wide variety of restaurants, from fine-dining spots in luxury resorts to authentic local joints on St. Vincent and Union Island. Don’t miss the great beach bars on Bequia and, if you’re lucky enough to be visiting Mustique, the famous Basil’s Beach Bar on Britannia Bay.
A popular stop for boaters, the AYC Bar and Restaurant serves all day long, starting with fresh-baked bread and pastries in the morning, then moving on to sandwiches and salads during the day and a full menu of local fish, fresh pasta, and...
At Paradise Beach Hotel Restaurant on Villa Beach, about 15 minutes south of Kingstown, you can get a meal of local specialties like crab back, Creole chicken, grilled fish, and lobster straight from the holding tank, along with a picture-perfect...
- 1 Air Travel United to Suspend These 7 Routes in June
- 2 COVID + Travel What Happens if You Get COVID While Traveling Abroad? Let Me Tell You—It Happened to Me
- 3 COVID + Travel We Reviewed the CDC-Approved COVID Home Tests for International Travel—Here’s What to Know
- 4 Tips + News The Euro Is at $1.05—the Lowest It’s Been in Years
- 5 Health + Wellness After Living, Traveling, and Learning Her Way to 100, Deborah Szekely Has Some Advice for You