The Best Restaurants and Bars in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Collected by Jane Zarem , AFAR Local Expert
St. Vincent and the Grenadines are home to a wide variety of restaurants, from fine-dining spots in luxury resorts to authentic local joints on St. Vincent and Union Island. Don’t miss the great beach bars on Bequia and, if you’re lucky enough to be visiting Mustique, the famous Basil’s Beach Bar on Britannia Bay.
A popular stop for boaters, the AYC Bar and Restaurant serves all day long, starting with fresh-baked bread and pastries in the morning, then moving on to sandwiches and salads during the day and a full menu of local fish, fresh pasta, and...
At Paradise Beach Hotel Restaurant on Villa Beach, about 15 minutes south of Kingstown, you can get a meal of local specialties like crab back, Creole chicken, grilled fish, and lobster straight from the holding tank, along with a picture-perfect...
- 1 Tips + News Croatia Joins List of Countries Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 2 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 3 Tips + News How Can I Get a Vaccine Passport?
- 4 Trains Private Room Fares on Amtrak’s Most Scenic Routes Are Heavily Discounted This Summer
- 5 Museums + Galleries Immersive Van Gogh Digital Art Shows Coming to Nearly 30 U.S. Cities