The Best Hotels in Mexico
The best hotels in Mexico fit well in a country that can dazzle visitors with world-class art, museums and food and relax even the most harried traveler with its beautiful beaches. The best hotels as launching pads to explore Mexico City includes boutique hotels such as AFAR Collection member Las Alcobas. Try Playa Viva hotel for an eco-rich experience, or Rosewood Mayakoba, also part of the AFAR Collection, for the ultimate spa experience, we recommend you book a Mayan healing ritual, too.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip