Eat like a Local in Peru
Peru is praised for having one of the most compelling cuisines in the world. This is the product of three main factors: the considerably biodiversity its territory (providing such amazing and varied ingredients), the influence of foreign gastronomic traditions, and the limitless creativity of local chefs. From street food to fine cuisine, Peru has must-try dishes from the coast to the Andes to the Amazon.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Water SportsArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale