The Best Things to Do in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Collected by Jane Zarem , AFAR Local Expert
Of all the things to do in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, the most essential is experiencing the ocean, whether that means scuba diving, sailing, or simply swimming off a white-sand beach. You’ll also want to save time to learn about the nation’s fascinating history at sites like Fort Charlotte and Layou Petroglyph Park.
Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Port Elizabeth, St Vincent and the Grenadines
Boat-building as an industry has existed on Bequia as far back as the 1800s. At one point, the island was even known as the “boat-building capital of the West Indies,” having produced the largest wooden vessel in the region. While...
- 1 Tips + News Greece Joins Countries That Are Opening to Travelers With COVID Vaccines
- 2 Tips + News How Can I Get a Vaccine Passport?
- 3 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 4 Tips + News Hawaii Outlines Plans for COVID Vaccine Passport
- 5 Museums + Galleries Immersive Van Gogh Digital Art Shows Coming to Nearly 30 U.S. Cities