The Best Things to Do in Las Vegas
One of our newest national parks sits just outside of Las Vegas, and is home to one of the richest Ice Age–era fossil beds in North America. Back in the 1960s, paleontologists, hypothesizing that the area contained evidence of human...
Enjoy all the thrills of skydiving with none of the drama—no parachute or airplane at all. After a brief orientation, participants pull special flight suits over their clothes and then enter a wind tunnel, where all the...
- 1 Air Travel United to Suspend These 7 Routes in June
- 2 COVID + Travel What Happens if You Get COVID While Traveling Abroad? Let Me Tell You—It Happened to Me
- 3 COVID + Travel We Reviewed the CDC-Approved COVID Home Tests for International Travel—Here’s What to Know
- 4 Tips + News The Euro Is at $1.05—the Lowest It’s Been in Years
- 5 People After Living, Traveling, and Learning Her Way to 100, Deborah Szekely Has Some Advice for You