The Best Shopping in Bali
Across the river from the Badung Market—Bali’s largest traditional produce and meat market—is the Kumbasari Market (also called Pasar Seni Kumbasari), where you can find craftspeople hawking their wares. Wander among stalls...
The expat owners of this upmarket Seminyak boutique source their goods from across Asia, and the shop doubles as a gallery for museum-quality pieces. Ooh and aah over glass earrings from Cambodia, vibrant Burmese silks, and necklaces of Balinese...
The handicraft market in Ubud, Bali's largest, is the place to peruse stalls for paintings large and small, textiles, including batiks, and carved wooden figurines. Many stalls sell a variety of colorful scarves, ideal for...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May