The Best Shopping in Bali
Across the river from the Badung Market—Bali’s largest traditional produce and meat market—is the Kumbasari Market (also called Pasar Seni Kumbasari), where you can find craftspeople hawking their wares. Wander among stalls...
The expat owners of this upmarket Seminyak boutique source their goods from across Asia, and the shop doubles as a gallery for museum-quality pieces. Ooh and aah over glass earrings from Cambodia, vibrant Burmese silks, and necklaces of Balinese...
The handicraft market in Ubud, Bali's largest, is the place to peruse stalls for paintings large and small, textiles, including batiks, and carved wooden figurines. Many stalls sell a variety of colorful scarves, ideal for...
- 1 Air Travel All Travelers to U.S. Will Need to Quarantine and Show Negative COVID Test Result
- 2 Tips + News California Lifts Stay-Home Order, Allowing Travel in the State to Resume
- 3 Tips + News Americans Have Traveled to Mexico Throughout COVID
- 4 Tips + News Planes, Trains, and . . . National Parks? Yep, Masks Now Required for Travel in U.S.
- 5 Tips + News The COVID Vaccine Travel Booking Spree Is On