The Best Shopping in Bali
Across the river from the Badung Market—Bali’s largest traditional produce and meat market—is the Kumbasari Market (also called Pasar Seni Kumbasari), where you can find craftspeople hawking their wares. Wander among stalls...
The expat owners of this upmarket Seminyak boutique source their goods from across Asia, and the shop doubles as a gallery for museum-quality pieces. Ooh and aah over glass earrings from Cambodia, vibrant Burmese silks, and necklaces of Balinese...
The handicraft market in Ubud, Bali's largest, is the place to peruse stalls for paintings large and small, textiles, including batiks, and carved wooden figurines. Many stalls sell a variety of colorful scarves, ideal for...
- 1 National Parks 9 Underrated National Parks You Should Visit in 2021
- 2 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 3 Tips + News Greece Will Reopen Earlier Than Expected to Vaccinated Travelers
- 4 Museums + Galleries Immersive Van Gogh Digital Art Shows Coming to Nearly 30 U.S. Cities
- 5 Hiking + Cycling Inside the Thrilling, Slightly Terrifying World of Austrian Hut-to-Hut Hiking