The Best Shopping in Bali
Across the river from the Badung Market—Bali’s largest traditional produce and meat market—is the Kumbasari Market (also called Pasar Seni Kumbasari), where you can find craftspeople hawking their wares. Wander among stalls...
The expat owners of this upmarket Seminyak boutique source their goods from across Asia, and the shop doubles as a gallery for museum-quality pieces. Ooh and aah over glass earrings from Cambodia, vibrant Burmese silks, and necklaces of Balinese...
The handicraft market in Ubud, Bali's largest, is the place to peruse stalls for paintings large and small, textiles, including batiks, and carved wooden figurines. Many stalls sell a variety of colorful scarves, ideal for...
- 1 Travel News The Real Story Behind Venice’s Newly Crystal-Clear Canals
- 2 Travel News Quarantine. Self-Isolation. Lockdown. Shelter in Place. What’s the Difference?
- 3 Travel News Virtual Museum Tours, Performances, and Tutorials to Keep You (and Your Kids) Entertained at Home
- 4 Air Travel TSA Just Made Some Major Changes to Its Rules Due to Coronavirus
- 5 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Locked-Down Countries