The Best of Halifax, Nova Scotia
Halifax is a small harbourside city home to 400,000 people with a lot of character and charm. There are several museums filled with tales from the high seas, including the sinking of the Titanic. Walking around downtown there is a mix of historic buildings and brand new infrastructures dispersed amongst Irish pubs with busy outdoor patios in the summertime. With its farmers market, and lots of green space Halifax is truly a city for everyone, which this Wanderlist helps highlight.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip