What To Do In and Around Rosewood Mayakoba
Rosewood Mayakoba puts you in a vacation mindset within moments after you land in Mexico. The resort’s 130 suites are strung along the canals of the lagoon or overlook the Caribbean. If you're looking for a quiet escape along with a serene 17,000-square foot spa on its own island and three restaurants serving the best local dishes and tequilas—then Rosewood Mayakoba is the right resort for you.
- 1ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 3Weekend GetawaysSlideshow7 Eerie Ghost Towns Across the United States
- 4Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later
- 5Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences