Top Attractions in French Polynesia
One of the top experiences to have on land in the Marquesas is to go exploring on horseback. Whether you are cantering along the beach or climbing up a steep dirt track that descends into a lush valley, taking in the unique beauty of Nuku Hiva...
The island group Fakarava, part of the Tuamotu Archipelago, is one of the main producers of the cultured black pearls the South Seas are famed for. It's always wise to buy from the source, and there are a number of pearl retailers...
- 1 Air Travel These Airlines Still Require Masks Onboard
- 2 Air Travel Southwest Sale Includes Hawai‘i and Puerto Rico Flights From $45 Each Way
- 3 Hotels For 30 Hours, Graduate Hotels Is Offering Rooms for $30 per Night
- 4 COVID + Travel We Reviewed the CDC-Approved COVID Home Tests for International Travel—Here’s What to Know
- 5 COVID + Travel What Happens if You Get COVID While Traveling Abroad? Let Me Tell You—It Happened to Me