The Best of Sedona
It’s not only the brilliant glow of orange and red in the display of beautiful sandstone formations that makes a trip to Sedona worth the 125 mile journey from Scottsdale. The array of top restaurants, hotels and stunning landmarks make it one of the best stops on any Arizona road trip. Often named one of the most beautiful places in America, Sedona is the perfect combination of breathtaking outdoor backdrops and pampered luxury. The best of Sedona includes hiking beautiful views.
- 1ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 3Weekend GetawaysSlideshow7 Eerie Ghost Towns Across the United States
- 4Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later
- 5Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences