The Best Hotels in Washington, D.C.
The nation's capital has been infused with hip hotels over the past year. The Dupont Circle hotel has prime real estate within walking distance to trendy restaurants & shops, while the Hay-Adams hotel overlooks historic Lafayette Square and the White House beyond. The Jefferson pays homage to our third president, recreating the style of his Monticello country estate. If you want to spot government power players, head to the roof of the Graham Georgetown. The best hotels in DC are truly diverse.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip