The Best Hotels in Rome
Rome is a city where past and present collide. The Hotel Hassler and the St. Regis both opened in the late 19th century, and are still pillars of luxury and Old World opulence. Hotel newcomers favor boutique style. The G-Rough features mirrored and distressed surfaces with modern design elements in its 10 suites within a 16th-century palace. Each of the 14 rooms at Portrait Roma comes with its own lifestyle manager to guarantee you see Rome like a local.
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You