The Best Hotels in Canada
The best hotels in Canada are as different as you would expect from the world’s second largest country - to experience remote natural beauty without roughing it, book a stay at Clayoquot Wilderness Retreat or Newfoundland's architecturally-striking Fogo Island Inn. Winter adventurers should base themselves at the Post Hotel in Banff or the Four Seasons in Whistler. Rosewood Georgia Hotel in Vancouver and the Ritz-Carlton Montreal are the ultimate bastions of urban luxury (with star restaurants).
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip