Drinks in Anchorage and the Kenai Pennisula
Collected by Chris Chesak , AFAR Local Expert
A selection of great spots to tip one back in Anchorage, Girdwood, Homer, and Seward.
1411 Lake Shore Dr, Homer, AK 99603, USA
Homer Brewing Company is no Johnny-Come-Lately to the craft beer craze, as they've been crafting brew since 1996. Pop into their tasting room for a flight of beer samples and then decide which you want to take home in a growler. Plenty of...
4380 Homer Spit Rd, Homer, AK 99603, USA
9440, 60203 Bear Creek Dr, Homer, AK 99603, USA
Family-owned and operated, Bear Creek is a a great place to pop into while in Homer to try some locally-crafted berry wines. Some of their wines are blends of whites and reads with their own local berry twist added, while others are purely made...
208 4th Ave, Seward, AK 99664, USA
They serve food, but this is pretty much a classic drinking lounge, overstuffed, wheeled pleather chairs included. Step into this fabulous drinkin' joint and you feel like you're back in 1973, including an amazing collection of classic/kitschy...
325 F St, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
F Street Station is a great watering hole in downtown Anchorage. Order your food direct from the cooks for great sandwiches, soups, chili, and other pub fare. Your drinks are ordered from the wait staff though and a full bar is available. Dessert...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May