12 Reasons We Love St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Collected by Jane Zarem , AFAR Local Expert
While one nation, the islands of St. Vincent and the Grenadines couldn’t be more different—geologically, ecologically, historically, even culturally. What ties them together, however, is their unspoiled nature, breathtaking beauty, and laidback vibe.
Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Port Elizabeth, St Vincent and the Grenadines
Boat-building as an industry has existed on Bequia as far back as the 1800s. At one point, the island was even known as the “boat-building capital of the West Indies,” having produced the largest wooden vessel in the region. While...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May