12 Reasons We Love St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Collected by Jane Zarem , AFAR Local Expert
While one nation, the islands of St. Vincent and the Grenadines couldn’t be more different—geologically, ecologically, historically, even culturally. What ties them together, however, is their unspoiled nature, breathtaking beauty, and laidback vibe.
Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Port Elizabeth, St Vincent and the Grenadines
Boat-building as an industry has existed on Bequia as far back as the 1800s. At one point, the island was even known as the “boat-building capital of the West Indies,” having produced the largest wooden vessel in the region. While...
- 1 National Parks 9 Underrated National Parks You Should Visit in 2021
- 2 Hiking + Cycling Inside the Thrilling, Slightly Terrifying World of Austrian Hut-to-Hut Hiking
- 3 Tips + News Greece Will Reopen Earlier Than Expected to Vaccinated Travelers
- 4 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 5 Tips + News Hawaii Outlines Plans for COVID Vaccine Passport