12 Must-Do Experiences on the Big Island
The Big Island of Hawaii is full of must-do experiences. You can catch a hula competition during Merrie Monarch Festival, walk the Kapoho tide pools, experience Kona “snow,” and see the lava fields of Volcanoes National Park. The Big Island is home to timeless resorts, cozy corner cafes, and grand adventure trips. The main thing you must do is experience the outstanding natural beauty of the Big Island’s volcanic mountaintops, verdant forested slopes, and sandy seashores.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip