It's been a big year for AFAR.com; early in 2015 we launched AFAR's online content section, The Wayfarer, to bring you everything from insider tips to travelogues, "where to go's" and "what to know's." We now have over 800 posts under our belt, and we've truly enjoyed writing every single one for you. We each have our own top stories (more on that later!), but the numbers are finally in: here are your favorite posts from 2015.
1. Where to Travel This Year, According to Your Astrological Sign by Danielle Walsh
2. The Top 10 Destinations on Our 2016 Travel List by Julia Cosgrove
3. Meet the Couple Who “Retired” to Airbnb by Aislyn Greene
4. What It’s Like to Travel to Greece Right Now by Jeremy Saum
When Jeremy Saum visited Greece in the middle of the country's financial crisis he found that, aside from some minor ATM stress, not much is different for the average traveler. Greece is still, undisputably, an incredible destination.
5. 7 Amazing Airport Apps That Make Your Flight Suck Less by Kayla Matthews
From apps that will tell you the approximate wait-time of the security line to apps that will show you exactly where you can get a good cup of coffee, Kayla Matthews rounded up all the apps that make airports a little more bearable.
6. 8 Surprising Things That are Actually Offensive in Europe by Chris Ciolli
7. 8 U.S. National Parks You Need to See in Your Lifetime by Matt Bell
8. The 4 Best Frequent Flyler Programs in North America by Todd Bliwise
9. QUIZ: What is Your Spirit City by Samantha Juda
Ever been to a new city and felt immediatly at home? If not, Samantha Juda's quiz just might be the key to figuring out which metropolis is meant for you.
10. The 16 Films That Inspired Us to Travel by Danielle Walsh