Where to Shop in Hong Kong Now
Wander crowded market aisles jammed with stalls selling jade and goldfish and knock-off handbags or head instead to the hushed and air-conditioned boutiques of world-class fashion designers. Buy a bespoke suit and put a plastic Chairman Mao figurine in your pocket—the port city of Hong Kong is where you'll find what you didn't even know you were looking for.
- 1Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 2ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 3Weekend GetawaysSlideshow7 Eerie Ghost Towns Across the United States
- 4Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later
- 5Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences