Where to Eat in Da Nang/Hoi An
Collected by Tommy Alexander , AFAR Staff
Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Of all Hoi An's culinary specialties, White Rose (banh bao vac) is the most aesthetically appealing. These delicate morsels are a type of shrimpl dumpling made from translucent white dough bunched up to look like a rose. Presented on a plate they...
45 Nguyễn Phúc Chu, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Part of a family of three restaurants, Mango Mango has a prime location in Hoi An, on the Thu Bon River close to the Japanese Covered Bridge. Its bright interior—sunny walls; high, wood-beamed ceilings; a colorful replica fishing boat that...
248 Đường Trần Phú, Phước Ninh, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam
Long recognised as one of the best restaurants in Danang, Red Sky continues to set high standards. The menu at the upstairs venue features western dishes such as seared tuna, succulent steaks and a range of delicious pasta favourites. The...
- 1 COVID + Travel These Airlines Still Require Masks Onboard
- 2 COVID + Travel CDC Now Recommends COVID Testing for All Domestic Travel
- 3 Hotels For 30 Hours, Graduate Hotels Is Offering Rooms for $30 per Night
- 4 Air Travel Southwest Sale Includes Hawai‘i and Puerto Rico Flights From $45 Each Way
- 5 COVID + Travel What Happens if You Get COVID While Traveling Abroad? Let Me Tell You—It Happened to Me