What to Do in Hong Kong Now
Visit this oasis for a dose of natural beauty amid the urban landscape of Lantau Island. It's a great way to cool off on a balmy summer weekday—definitely avoid weekends, when everyone else has the same idea. A 15-minute walk from the...
If you go to one Hong Kong museum, this is the one. It’s a balanced and all-encompassing collection of the ancient and the new. Permanent exhibits range from Han dynasty pottery sculptures dating back more than 2,000 years to an exhibition...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico