The Best Things to Do in Stockholm
Located on the island of Djurgården, this purpose-built maritime museum is an extraordinary sight: It houses the massive warship Vasa, which sank just minutes after launching on its maiden voyage in 1628. Raised from the harbor in 1961,...
This vast museum, housed in a spectacularly ornate building, is dedicated to documenting Swedish life from the 16th century to the modern era. Find out how people furnished their homes in the 1740s, what children played with in the 1880s and how...
- 1 Longreads Finders, Keepers
- 2 Tips + News CDC Approves At-Home COVID Tests for International Travel
- 3 Tips + News These Countries Are Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 4 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 5 Tips + News Need a New U.S. Passport? The Wait Time Is up to 3 Months Right Now