The Best Hotels in Chile
Chile is a country of diversity and the best hotels provide guests with a unique sense of place. In the colonial city of Valparaíso, the 23-room Palacio Astoreca blends in with the Cerro Alegre neighborhood's colorful 19th-century mansions. The architecture of Tierra Atacama and the Singular Patagonia is just as other-worldly as each hotel's natural surroundings. To feel like a local in Santiago, book a room at La Rêve, a charming boutique hotel in the leafy Providencia district.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip