One Month in Taiwan
A month gives visitors ample time to visit Taiwan’s main attractions, and also to discover some of the island's lesser-known highlights. Everyone should see Taroko Gorge, the National Palace Museum, and Taiwan's old capital, Tainan. One month also allows for side trips to places like the cypress forests of Alishan, the rare mineral springs at Guanziling, and alluring Xiao Liuqiu island. For a unique adventure, visit the hauntingly beautiful Orchid Island during your month in Taiwan.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip