A Guide to Boston's Green Spaces
Although Boston is one of America's oldest cities, it has made huge strides towards a sustainable future. For travelers who like to get outdoors, you'll find a city that prides itself with parks and green spaces. The Kennedy Green-way, Freedom Trail and Harbor-walk provide miles of trails to take you through the unique Boston neighborhoods. Parks are second to none, with The Public Garden, America's first public park being the crown jewel in Boston's Emerald Green Necklace.
- 1ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 3Weekend GetawaysSlideshow7 Eerie Ghost Towns Across the United States
- 4Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later
- 5Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences