A Design Lover's Guide to Mexico City
From followers of Frida to devotees of Luis Barragán's mid-century modern style, design lovers of all sorts have long flocked to CMDX. The city, which tells a unique and compelling visual story of history, tradition, urbanization, and innovation, was named the 2018 World Design Capital, making it the first city in the Americas to receive the title. When food and travel writer Allegra Ben-Amotz moved to Mexico City from New York, she naturally fell in love with the megacity's distinct architecture and design. Here, she shares her favorite spots in this creative wonderland.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip