6 Caribbean Resorts With Style
Collected by Afar Magazine
You’re a special snowflake—shouldn’t your Caribbean hideaway be unique, too? By Ann Abel. This appeared in the November/December 2015 issue.
St Kitts & Nevis
This eco-friendly property is unlike anywhere else in the Caribbean. A 400-acre working farm built within a sustainable community on Mount Liamuiga, the low-key luxury resort has St. Kitt’s requisite gingerbread trim and banana-plant...
Malliouhana, Long Bay Village 2640, Anguilla
Following damage sustained during Hurricane Irma, this property will reopen on December 15, 2018 with a fresh look. In early 2019, it plans to unveil 11 new beachfront suites with a residential feel, four garden suites with ground-floor terraces,...
Goldeneye, to be clear, is not an easy place to leave. The land—the former home of Ian Fleming, where he wrote each of the 14 James Bond thrillers that would cement his place in literary and cinematic history—sits next to the tiny...
Paradise Estates, St Thomas' Parish, St Kitts & Nevis
At Paradise Beach Nevis, the seven high-style villas—which come with a concierge, butlers, and room service—are infused with Balinese-inspired elements such as silk cushions, and indoor-outdoor living areas. From $850 for a 2-bedroom villa. By Ann...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun