12 Reasons We Love St. Kitts
Perched high above the sea on the east coast of St. Kitts is Brimstone Hill, a massive stone fortress built by African slaves for the British during the 17th and 18th centuries. Now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the military stronghold, which took...
Standing at 3,793 feet, this towering, verdant peak is the island’s highest point. The dormant volcano is covered mostly in rain forest and capped with a cloud forest, making it ideal for a beautiful hike. The climb is an arduous one,...
A combination of train and bus, this three-hour tour weaves a fascinating route past some of the island’s most historic sights. Constructed from 1912 to 1926, the rail system originally carried sugar from St. Kitts’ estates to the...
- 1 Tips + News Hawai‘i Issues New Rules for Vaccinated Travelers—What You Need to Know
- 2 COVID + Travel Canada to Open to Fully Vaccinated Americans on August 9
- 3 Tips + News Which European Countries Can Americans Travel To?
- 4 Tips + News These Countries Are Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 5 Air Travel Why Airlines Keep Canceling Flights—and Will Yours Be Affected?