12 Reasons We Love St. Kitts
Perched high above the sea on the east coast of St. Kitts is Brimstone Hill, a massive stone fortress built by African slaves for the British during the 17th and 18th centuries. Now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the military stronghold, which took...
Standing at 3,793 feet, this towering, verdant peak is the island’s highest point. The dormant volcano is covered mostly in rain forest and capped with a cloud forest, making it ideal for a beautiful hike. The climb is an arduous one,...
A combination of train and bus, this three-hour tour weaves a fascinating route past some of the island’s most historic sights. Constructed from 1912 to 1926, the rail system originally carried sugar from St. Kitts’ estates to the...
- 1 COVID + Travel What Happens if You Get COVID While Traveling Abroad? Let Me Tell You—It Happened to Me
- 2 Air Travel What It Means When You Have “SSSS” on Your Boarding Pass
- 3 COVID + Travel CDC Now Recommends COVID Testing for All Domestic Travel
- 4 COVID + Travel We Reviewed the CDC-Approved COVID Home Tests for International Travel—Here’s What to Know
- 5 Travel Tips These Luggage Shipping Companies Will Get Your Bags to Your Destination Hassle-Free