Where the Locals Eat in Zurich
Discovering a hidden eatery will make any Swiss sojourn utterly memorable. Find out here where the locals in Zurich eat. Discover a restaurant down a quiet side street of the Niederdorf that serves up delicious food using seasonal ingredients. Scale the hill in the Wollishofen neighborhood and splurge on Zurich’s best entrecôte steak. Or enjoy the finest catches of the day from Lake Zurich at a fish restaurant located on the city's only campground.
- 1Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later
- 2Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 3Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 4Expedition CruisesArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 5Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca