Top Fiji Experiences
Collected by Celeste Brash , AFAR Local Expert
Fiji is made up of more than 300 islands and islets, the majority of which are uninhabited. It's a true tropical paradise, filled with unforgettable sights and people that make a trip to this stunning island nation a dream come true.
Robinson Crusoe Island, Fiji
Take a day trip or dinner cruise to Robinson Crusoe Island, across the bay from Viti Levu and accessible only by boat. Join a daytime cultural or crab-catching tour or rock up for the sunset cruise and see an exhilarating show. As...
Monuriki Island, Fiji
Though it's often called "Tom Hanks Island" because the actor and his adorable volleyball Wilson were stranded on this uninhabited island in the classic film Cast Away, don't expect a feeling of isolation here. Many resorts do day tours to...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum