Top Fiji Experiences
Collected by Celeste Brash , AFAR Local Expert
Fiji is made up of more than 300 islands and islets, the majority of which are uninhabited. It's a true tropical paradise, filled with unforgettable sights and people that make a trip to this stunning island nation a dream come true.
Robinson Crusoe Island, Fiji
Take a day trip or dinner cruise to Robinson Crusoe Island, across the bay from Viti Levu and accessible only by boat. Join a daytime cultural or crab-catching tour or rock up for the sunset cruise and see an exhilarating show. As...
Monuriki Island, Fiji
Though it's often called "Tom Hanks Island" because the actor and his adorable volleyball Wilson were stranded on this uninhabited island in the classic film Cast Away, don't expect a feeling of isolation here. Many resorts do day tours to...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019