Top Fiji Experiences
Collected by Celeste Brash , AFAR Local Expert
Fiji is made up of more than 300 islands and islets, the majority of which are uninhabited. It's a true tropical paradise, filled with unforgettable sights and people that make a trip to this stunning island nation a dream come true.
Robinson Crusoe Island, Fiji
Take a day trip or dinner cruise to Robinson Crusoe Island, across the bay from Viti Levu and accessible only by boat. Join a daytime cultural or crab-catching tour or rock up for the sunset cruise and see an exhilarating show. As...
Monuriki Island, Fiji
Though it's often called "Tom Hanks Island" because the actor and his adorable volleyball Wilson were stranded on this uninhabited island in the classic film Cast Away, don't expect a feeling of isolation here. Many resorts do day tours to...
- 1 Tips + News Croatia Joins List of Countries Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 2 Tips + News How Can I Get a Vaccine Passport?
- 3 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 4 Trains Private Room Fares on Amtrak’s Most Scenic Routes Are Heavily Discounted This Summer
- 5 Museums + Galleries Immersive Van Gogh Digital Art Shows Coming to Nearly 30 U.S. Cities