The Best Hotels in Milan
Italy's fashion capital is of course full of stylish hotels. Luxury brand behemoths such as Armani and Bulgari both opened hotels in the city designed to embody their beloved aesthetics. A former fashion editor masterminded the three chic apartments at the intimate 3 Rooms Corso Como hotel. Park Hyatt Milan has a dreamy setting in an 18th-century palazzo, while the Seven Stars Galleria boasts a unique location in the oldest shopping mall in the world.
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You