The Best Hotels in Honolulu
Hawaii's capital still exudes a laidback surfer vibe amidst its urban buzz. Hotels such as the Halekulani, a member of the AFAR Collection, and the Royal Hawaiian, harken back to the glitzy glory days of Waikiki Beach. The storied Kahala Hotel & Resort still affords the privacy that attracted actors, movie stars and U.S. presidents. Budget-minded travelers will love the retro-modern vibe of Coconut Waikiki, while families should book the Polynesian-themed Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip