The Best Hotels in Boston
Boston is a college town with sophisticated taste. Here are the best hotels in Boston, for whatever your needs may be. XV Beacon, is a classic, and was built in 1903 by renowned Boston architect William Gibbons Preston. Today it blends old world style with modern day luxuries such as Lexus courtesy cars. The Liberty Hotel gives guests a chance to stay in a former jail. In the summer head to the rooftops of Colonnade and Revere. You can't go wrong staying at one of the best hotels in Boston.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip