The Best Hotels in Bermuda
Bermuda is known for its pink beaches, pastel cottages, rum swizzles, and, of course, Bermuda shorts. Some of the best hotels in the world should also be added to that list. For a true taste of Bermudian cottage-style architecture, check in at Rosewood Tucker Point. For a more intimate option stay at Rosedon, a private home-turned hotel near Hamilton with colonial-style rooms. The family-owned Reefs Resort and Club has an unbeatable setting on Christian bay. Elbow Beach offers plenty of privacy.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip