The Best Design Hotels in Mexico
Mexico is already well known for its all-inclusive resorts but a select group of design hotels is captivating travelers in hotspots from bohemian Tulum to colonial Merida. Looking for next-level interior design and architecture as memorable as the destination? Book yourself into one of these nine distinctive hotels on your next vacation.
The fuss-free service and digs and under-the-radar vibe is a mellow alternative to the one-upping glitz of Los Cabos.
-A mellow Friday happy hour at the pool bar features live music, ceviche, and a pillowy perch...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum