The Best Design Hotels in Mexico
Mexico is already well known for its all-inclusive resorts but a select group of design hotels is captivating travelers in hotspots from bohemian Tulum to colonial Merida. Looking for next-level interior design and architecture as memorable as the destination? Book yourself into one of these nine distinctive hotels on your next vacation.
The fuss-free service and digs and under-the-radar vibe is a mellow alternative to the one-upping glitz of Los Cabos.
-A mellow Friday happy hour at the pool bar features live music, ceviche, and a pillowy perch...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May