The Best Design Hotels in Mexico
Mexico is already well known for its all-inclusive resorts but a select group of design hotels is captivating travelers in hotspots from bohemian Tulum to colonial Merida. Looking for next-level interior design and architecture as memorable as the destination? Book yourself into one of these nine distinctive hotels on your next vacation.
- Chic rooms, some with soaking tubs, outdoor lounges, or ocean views
- On-site restaurant Benno and its creative Mexican-Mediterranean fare
- Proximity to...
- 1 Tips + News Greece Will Reopen Earlier Than Expected to Vaccinated Travelers
- 2 Hiking + Cycling Inside the Thrilling, Slightly Terrifying World of Austrian Hut-to-Hut Hiking
- 3 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 4 Tips + News Hawaii Outlines Plans for COVID Vaccine Passport
- 5 Museums + Galleries Immersive Van Gogh Digital Art Shows Coming to Nearly 30 U.S. Cities