The Art Lover's Guide to Mexico City
Collected by Afar Magazine
Mexico City has plenty of contemporary art to keep you busy, as well as good food to keep you full and great hotels to lay your head.
Av. Pdte. Masaryk 390, Polanco, Polanco III Secc, 11560 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Mexico City has no dearth of luxurious boutique hotels, but Las Alcobas is a special option. Designed by famed firm Yabu Pushelberg, the hotel is full of gorgeous details, from hand-stitched leather wall coverings to a spiral staircase that surges...
Andrés Bello 29, Polanco, Polanco IV Secc, 11560 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Calle Bahía de las Palmas 37, Verónica Anzúres, 11300 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
La Fonda del Recuerdo is one of those places (though not uncommon in Mexico City) where the servers are still called waiters and they dress like it: white button-down shirts topped with black vests, matched with black trousers. Everything here is...
Oregon 752, Local J, Benito Juarez, Colonia del Valle Centro, Col del Valle Centro, 03100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
If you've never eaten a taco in Mexico, then perhaps you think, "Well, a taco is a taco is a taco." Not so, as you'll find out if you swing by Tacos Joven for an order of their tacos en canasta ("tacos in a basket"). Since 1971, this fast-food...
- 1 Air Travel Air Travel Is Chaos Right Now—You Can Salvage Your Summer Flight Plans With These Pro Tips
- 2 Air Travel United to Cut 50 Domestic Flights per Day at a Major U.S. Airport
- 3 Tips + News The World’s Most Livable City Is All About Parks, Music, and Seriously Good Cake
- 4 Safari 3 Great Countries in Africa for Your First Safari
- 5 Road Trips 20 Incredible Road Trips in the U.S.