One Perfect Week in Taiwan
The perfect one-week trip to Taiwan is best spent in Taipei, with several side trips. There are mountains, beaches, tea farms, hot springs, and waterfalls all close to the capital city, and a few hours away is the spectacular Taroko Gorge. In Taipei, visitors will find traditional markets and temples minutes away from chic shopping, fine dining, and amazing museums. This is the best area to squeeze the most out of a week in Taiwan.
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You