If You Only Have Three Days in Montreal
Montreal has enough attractions and sights to keep visitors busy for months on end. If you only have three days in Montreal, however, you'll have to pare down the city's ever-expanding list of things to do. The essentials include the quaint streets of Plateau and the historic alleys of Old Montreal, perusing arts exhibits and shopping for works by local designers, and, of course, exploring the culinary experiences for which Montreal is famous.
- 1ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 3Weekend GetawaysSlideshow7 Eerie Ghost Towns Across the United States
- 4Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later
- 5Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences