Historic St. Vincent
Collected by Jane Zarem , AFAR Local Expert
St. Vincent has a long, rather tumultuous history, during which English and French colonists fought tooth and nail with local Carib Indians—and then with one another. Today, everyone gets along just fine, but visiting the island’s historical sites helps put things in perspective.
- 1 COVID + Travel What Happens if You Get COVID While Traveling Abroad? Let Me Tell You—It Happened to Me
- 2 Air Travel What It Means When You Have “SSSS” on Your Boarding Pass
- 3 COVID + Travel CDC Now Recommends COVID Testing for All Domestic Travel
- 4 COVID + Travel We Reviewed the CDC-Approved COVID Home Tests for International Travel—Here’s What to Know
- 5 Travel Tips These Luggage Shipping Companies Will Get Your Bags to Your Destination Hassle-Free