Historic St. Vincent
Collected by Jane Zarem , AFAR Local Expert
St. Vincent has a long, rather tumultuous history, during which English and French colonists fought tooth and nail with local Carib Indians—and then with one another. Today, everyone gets along just fine, but visiting the island’s historical sites helps put things in perspective.
- 1 Tips + News Spain Plans to Welcome All Global Travelers in June
- 2 Tips + News These Countries Are Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 3 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 4 Tips + News The Real ID Deadline Has Been Extended Again—by a Lot
- 5 Tips + News France to Open to Vaccinated Travelers on June 9